Saturday 7 April 2007

Families ARE Forever

Last night we drove down to Lethbridge and stayed overnight at my parents house. This morning we got to go to the temple to see our friend's John and Carolyn be sealed. It was really great and we were thrilled to be invited. John is a convert and is in the EQ Presidency with Allen. We've really enjoyed getting to know him - and in a way I think we'll be sorry to not be able to hear anymore dating stories from him! LOL After they were sealed Carolyn's two children were sealed to them as well. I've never seen a live sealing before, and it was VERY touching.

After that Allen and I went through a session together with his parents. I don't know when Allen and I last went through a session together! Usually we rotate who goes and who hangs out with the kids. It was great to go together. We need to do that more often!

Today was also my dad's birthday. It was fun to be there on his birthday. Not sure how fun it was for he and my mom to spend all day looking after our kids and our dog - but hopefully it was okay. :0)

No comments: