Tuesday 22 May 2007

Our of the mouth of my babe...

The other day we were driving somewhere and we had Peirce in the car. He was telling us how he doesn't know what he's going to be when he grows up. I responded that it's really fun to think of all the different possibilities because he can be anything he wants to be. I asked him if he had a few ideas of what he'd like to be. He said he
thought he'd like to be teacher. When I asked him why he said because teacher's know everything.

Spoken like a true Ackroyd! LOL

Today Peirce has been playing on a website that is for helping kids learn to read. He is really on the cusp of catching on to things and becoming a beginning reader.

So he's playing this game and he gets off the chair and comes over to me and says, "Mom, the rooster says if you don't know the word to chop it up. But I don't know any of the words at the library - and I don't think I should chop them up. The librarian would be very upset with me."

LOL

I think we should get some Amelia Bedelia books out of the library and see if he gets it. :0)

No comments: