Sunday 10 June 2007

Lessons I Don't Like

Confession: I didn't like church today.

It all started out good. I had great hair today. :0) I led the music and pretty much got through the songs without having to figure out as I went how I was supposed to be leading. Then SS came along. The lesson was on the signs of the second coming. I don't like that topic. I find it dark and wonder how scary it will be when the Savior comes again because I'm not prepared enough. Then in RS the lesson was on provident living. The teacher focused mainly on having no debt and on having a food storage - both of which we are not good at right now. We've got to change that.

Truthfully, I wanted to leave. But I had to stay to play for choir. Did I mention I don't like going to choir either??

Glad I don't have Sundays like that too often.

No comments: