Tuesday 12 June 2007

Twice in One Week

Well, I've kind of had my fill of the Science Center! Today I got to go to with Jill's class for a field trip.

The reason to go there was because they've been studying India in Social Studies - so they went to the puppet theatre and made Marionettes like what are used in India. It was one crammed hour that first hour - and I think they all really loved it. I just wish I had taken pictures of the finished product!



Then we went and had fun in the Creative Kids Museum!

This is the 'heat' wall. These girls were much more creative with it than what I saw the last time I was there. LOL Nicola, Allison, Rae and Jill were in my group...some of Jill's favorite people (and as a result, mine too)! :0)



There is a big music section in the Creative Kids Museum. In this 'big tin can' (as they described it) the girls were watching a video of Stomp.

Then did did their own performance. Quite entertaining!


I was surprised that they were as interested in the puzzles and building and coloring as much as they were!



All in all we had a GREAT time!


After that we went to the other part of the Science Center. I mostly took pictures of the other kids in the class though.

We had lots of fun. It's days like this that I'm so glad I have the job I have and have the flexibility to go on Field Trips. I had a great time.

No comments: