Wednesday 29 August 2007

Stupor of Thought

One of my favorite things is to watch my kids learn about having a relationship with God.

Today I had a nap. Just Jill was home. When I woke up Chico was nowhere to be found - and the sliding door was open. Jill hadn't seen him for quite a while so I told her she better get outside and start looking for him. I really didn't think he'd run away - but we sure couldn't find him! I called Allen on his cell phone to see if he had perhaps taken Chico with him - and sure enough he had. Jill was still gone searching though. Finally after about half an hour she came home and was very sad. She said she had prayed about where to go and just couldn't figure out where to go to find him, so she came home. I told her that Dad had him and she was very relieved. We had a great discussion about how to know what the spirit is trying to tell you. Sometimes it's not too easy! No wonder she couldn't figure out where to go after praying about it - there was nowhere to go!

No comments: