Saturday 6 October 2007

Disneyland Pictures

Here are some pictures from the fun day we had in Disneyland:

They got Buzz Lightyear himself to sign the Buzz cups we bought at lunch

Disneyland is getting ready for Halloween. Everything had a touch of Halloween to it....even Minnie and Mickey.
Peirce chose the Mickey Mouse ears hat that flashed. I guess we forgot to turn off the flashing ears for this picture. :0)
Peirce took these pictures. He LOVED all the cute pumpkins we saw around Disneyland.



These were taken on the Mark Twain riverboat.



The last ride we went on was Splash Mountain. They take a picture of you at the end when you go over the 50 foot drop. We had to buy it. The looks on everyone's faces are priceless! The picture is quite blurry. I'll have to see if I can get a better copy uploaded here.



By 8:30 Jill and Peire were both so tired that I think they were asleep before we even backed out of our parking spot!!



What a fun day!!

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

i want to take my kids to disneyland soooooooooo badly!! looks like way too much fun!

Dawn said...

I've wanted to do this for a long time too. It was WAY fun!! It was the perfect time for us to go too. I totally recommend it!