Friday 21 March 2008

Craft Day

Late last night we headed off to Raymond. My sister and I had planned a craft day. We stayed in Raymond and had a good visit with Allen's parents. J&P got to go play at their cousin's house for the day. Allen shopped and went to a movie and I did crafts and visited with my sister. My mom did for a while too, but her sister showed up too and so they spent some time upstairs visiting and getting dinner ready more than doing crafts. It was a lot of fun. I rarely do crafts in my 'regular life'. It seems I have to schedule in time to do something like that. It's good to do it with my sister and my mom because they have everything! It was a lot of fun.





I learned how to stamp on candles. These weren't the best ones for this idea, but I did find some stamps in Gaylene's stuff that would work. I made a bunch of easter candles for nieces and nephews and for our kids.




This is one of the cute little cards we made. We made a couple other kinds as well. It gave me some good ideas for my VTing handouts I want to make for each month!

No comments: