Friday 7 March 2008

Kids Ask the Darndest Questions

For some reason, when we're driving around, our kids seem to come up with the craziest questions. My response is pretty standard: "That's a good question! Let's look that up on the internet when we get home."

I don't know how parents did it before the internet!

Here are some of my favorite questions from this week:

What's the difference between a pelt and a hyde?
Why do we itch?
Why do we have eye brows?
What do Liberals/Conservatives/NDP's believe?
Who are you going to vote for?
How long will it take for them to put the words up on the new Superstore?
Do dogs have tonsils?

Sometimes besides saying, 'that's a great question' I might ask why they ask. The 'do dogs have tonsils' was especially entertaining when I asked why they were asking. Jill said, 'because when I still my tongue down Chico's throat I don't feel anything, just his tongue so I don't think anything else is there."

Poor Chico!

No comments: