Friday 6 June 2008

Kindergarten Assembly

The best assembly of the year was today! The two Kindergarten classes did their little song and dance. Part of me feels like I should apologize for these videos (you know....don't want to be the obnoxious relative that makes you watch their boring home videos)...but then again...you don't have to watch! I can just come back here and watch it again and again with a big smile on my face admiring how darling my boy is. :0)

He said to me after the assembly: "Mom, did you notice I didn't have a turkey tail in the assembly? I tried to look my best today."

This a French version (?) of 'If You're Happy An Your Know It' Peirce is in the second row in this one so you can see him as well - but you can get the gist of his great performance.

You can see him a little better in this one.

In this one they're making a pizza (or maybe they ARE a pizza...not sure)

2 comments:

The Family Called Hyde said...

Do I have the most talented and brilliant grandchildren or what!!

Jena said...

I love blogging. We get to capture those adorable moments forever and share with everyone. So cute! Thanks for posting those videos!