Tuesday 26 August 2008

Come Little Grasshopper.....

J&P are VERY excited for school to start. Today we bought indoor shoes for school. They made sure I wrote their names in their shoes and then Jill proceeded to have a sit down with Peirce to fill him in on the important things about Grade One. I captured a bit of it. I find it quite entertaining to listen to Jill school Peirce on the ways of the world.

You can have a little listen too:

After this they went to the computer and somehow googled all the silly French songs Jill learned in Grade One and they practised those, and then read a Robert Munsch book in French.

I'd say they're ready! I know I sure am! I really don't think I ever imagined my kids would look forward to school so much - but both of them are VERY excited for this school year to begin. YEA!

No comments: