Friday 12 September 2008

Jill's Birthday Party

I talked Jill into waiting until September to have her birthday party so that she could invite more friends to her party. In the end she wanted to have her party at Shakers and so we decided she could but she would have to whittle down her invitation list. So she and two friends went. They seemed to have a great time. They have wall-climbing, lazer tag, a play place, and tons of video games. Mostly I abhor these type of video game places - but for a birthday party I'll put up with it. We really did have a great time there...until about 8:00 when two bus loads of teenagers showed up. Things got a little crazy then so we decided to leave and have birthday cake. The night was a big hit though and Peirce says he wants to have his party there too. I will have to see if I can entice him with something a little different. I think one Shakers party in a lifetime is enough for me!


Jill on the climbing wall


Peirce on the climbing wall. He was pretty funny. At first he'd only go about four feet up. By the end of the night he was going about six feet up....but wouldn't go much past that. I tried to talk him into going to the top - after all, you're harnessed in - but he figured that was just a little too dangerous.
Games Games Games
And more games
Yup. Far too many video games!!
Oh well!

No comments: