Saturday 28 February 2009

Nothing But Good Today

Today was a wonderful day. I got to attend my cute niece's baptism and tonight, thinking about the day, my heart is full! My heart burned for 3 hours while I drove to where they live and thought about the talk I was going to give (I got to give the Holy Ghost talk). My niece is just a plain nice girl who has a magical way of touching people by her kindness. She seems to have a natural way of being a great missionary. I appreciate her good heart and her great example.
I enjoyed helping with the food and cleaning up after. I enjoyed visiting with my family and with other people at the baptism. And it was great to meet my kids there and bring them home. They had spent a couple days with their grandparents. They had a great time. We had a great time at home having a bit of a break, and the grandparents seemed to enjoy spending time with them too. I'm reminded of how great the gospel is, what a wonderful family I have, and how richly blessed I am. Life is good.

No comments: