Friday 24 April 2009

Happy Birthday Peirce!

Seven years ago today our our life changed when our son was born. I remember the day so well! My mom and dad had come to visit. I wasn't due for a week or so but we were happy they were here because at 8:30 am my water broke. Grandma and Papa changed their plans for the day and decided to hang out with Jill while Allen and I went to the hospital. By 4:30 our boy was here! We were all thrilled and we continue to fall in love with him more and more every day.

So today we had a birthday party to celebrate his birthday. He came to me about a week ago with a piece of paper with his plan for his birthday.


Here's the translation:

1. Bowling

2. Go to our house

3. Musical Chairs (those are chairs and notes)

4. Trampoline

5. Birthday cake

6. Movie.


We almost did it all too - only we had to change it up a bit because we couldn't get a bowling lane until 6:00 pm. I think everyone had a good time. I know I enjoyed watching them giggle and play and enjoy being together!






Peirce's DS said Happy Birthday on it today!


Looks like a boring birthday cake - but that's his favorite! Plain old chocolate cake (made from my mom's famous recipe) with whip cream. Yum!






At the bowling alley:






Playing with the Loot bag toys:

It was a great time. A great time should be had for such a great boy! :0)

No comments: