Thursday 25 June 2009

Swim Week!

The last week of school was swim week for our kids. It is so fun! The pool is within walking distance and the kids love it. Peirce wanted me to be sure to come and take pictures of him and his friends swimming. He's seen pictures of Jill and her friends during swim week so he needed to make sure he has some pictures too.






Grade One has been a really great year for Peirce. He is no longer my shy quiet little boy. Now his report card has comments that confirm he is my son: Peirce tends to use gym time as a time to socialize. Peirce needs to remember to socialize less when it's time to get his work done. Peirce needs to take more care with his work and stay focused.

I guess we'll have to work on that for Grade Two!

I have to say, I'm not that bothered by it. Peirce was always such a serious little boy - it's nice to see him lighten up and have a good time!


Anthony, Anaya and Peirce
Stiller, Peirce and Hazel
Stiller and Peirce
Teagan and Peirce

No comments: