Thursday 25 February 2010

It's Great Being a Cub!

I've always said I would be happy to serve in any calling....except for cubs. It just seemed like an obnoxious group that I really never wanted to get to know.

Well, I've changed my mind. Now that I have a cub I really get a kick out of those little boys!

Tonight we attended our first Baden-Powell night. We had a pot luck, and the boys did skits and then did their yelling and cheering and pledging to do their best. Peirce absolutely loves cubs. He loves earning badges. He loves hanging out with all those boys. He loves the leaders. He just loves it all...and I love watching him soak it all up.

I'm so glad that he's having a good cub experience. Wouldn't trade it for the world!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am right with you on that one!!