Saturday 24 April 2010

Baptism Day!



Today Peirce was baptized. What a wonderful experience! He was so excited about it all day long. He got a new white shirt and vest and a tie and socks that matched from Grandma, and so he looked appropriately amazing. I think he was walking on air most of the time.

Events like this are funny. We invited a lot of people, expecting about half of who we invited to show up - but alas, we were wrong. I think everyone came! We couldn't thinking of anyone we had invited that said they'd be there that didn't show up. It was a packed house.

The talks were given by Peirce's cousins. It was really wonderful to listen to children teach these basic yet key principles of the gospel. It was a great experience.

My heart was just full. I'm so proud of Peirce. I love him to bits!!


No comments: