Friday 7 January 2011

Happy Birthday Jeni!


I thinking I'm going to change the song: Friday is a special day. It's the day I go on a daaaate!

Tonight we went to Jeni's birthday party. She is one of my favorite people. Great Time! I ran into some old friends and enjoyed visiting with them. I enjoyed visiting with some people I often see. And most of all I enjoyed hanging out with Allen! And just like Jeni's style, she provided a great venue for our first date of 2011.


One of the great things about our life right now is our kids are old enough that we can just walk out. They were both busy doing things. Peirce had just bought a coloring poster on Thursday (you know the kind...the ones with velvet....he loves those!) and he was content to sit for hours and work on it. Jill was uploading music to her phone. So we just did the 'be good!' and off we went. I love that!


No comments: