Thursday 17 February 2011

17 Years??!

Today is our 17th wedding anniversary. WOW!! How did I get that number in my life??! I surely can't be THAT old.

Time flies when you're having fun.

One of Allen's aunt's posted a note on facebook:



I remember that day, Dick was in the hospital, it was a snowy dark night, and I didn't feel confident to drive myself so I missed the Reception! Felt really bad about it, 17 yrs later....... Congratulations to you both.






I remember people later talking about what a bad storm there was the night of our reception. Funny thing was I don't have any recollection of that storm.


It made me think that that is a great lesson in life. If only we could always be so consumed with and in love with what is going on in our life that we aren't bothered by the storms.



No comments: