Tuesday 1 February 2011

WOW! How time has changed.....

This video really made me laugh.

I remember having similar questions.


I had some friends who started a really cool company. I worked there for a while and was so inspired by what they were doing. They put catalogs on CD Rom.....really cool stuff! But it kind of died because there was this thing called 'the internet' that everyone was going to put their catalogs on.



I thought, "Pfffft! That's crazy! These guys are just giving up too easy....what they're doing is really cool!"

I remember when I got my first job working from home online in the mystery shopping industry. One of the interview questions went something like this:


Interviewer: Which browsers are you familiar with?

*awkward pause*

Interviewer: Do you use internet explorer or
netscape navigator?

Me: Uhhhh.....both!


I had no idea what either was.

Oh how life has changed!!!

No comments: