Sunday 20 February 2011

Sunday Conversations

Today the Bishop had a chat with me. We talked about a lot of stuff. One thing stuck in my head though. He asked me an interesting question about primary. He wanted to know if I felt like it was too much for our family for me to be serving as the primary president, and my husband to be in the Bishopric. It was funny. When I was asked to go talk to him I did the usual wondering......"oh no.....what does he want to talk to me for??" I really don't feel like I'm ready for a change. I found myself answering him though very honestly. Sometimes I do in fact think it's too much. I figure there are probably plenty of people that could enjoy the blessings of serving in that calling, and do a wonderful job. However (and it's a big however!) I really really love being in primary and really wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I hope he got that from our conversation!

No comments: