Wednesday 25 May 2011

Competitve Swimming X 2

Tonight was Peirce's last night of swimming. The end it all with a fun meet, and a hot dog pot luck. Lots of fun!

They have "graduated" Peirce on to competitive swimming. I think it will be really good for him. He is going to love it. I will take a deep breath and focus on the fact that it is really good for him. This means that I'll be at the pool on Monday after school for Jill, Tuesday mornings for Jill, after school Tuesday for Peirce, after school Wednesday for Jill, after school Thursday for Peirce, after school Friday for Jill and Peirce, and on Saturdays for Jill. Oh my!! That is six days a week, and twice on Tuesdays.

...and some wonder why we don't do meets on Sunday. Eeeesh!

I'm thinking I should get a membership to the pool and exercise while they're swimming.

I'll think about it.

No comments: