Tuesday 31 May 2011

Volunteer Tea


I have been going to Volunteer Teas for years as a parent. Tonight I went to my school's Volunteer Tea we put on for parents in our school. I have never seen anything like it! It was an extraordinary night! The theme was Alice in Wonderland. The hilarious part was the admin team dressed up as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!


Well, the Queen of Hearts was a total ham too!
We even had a chesire cat, Alice herself, and the rest of us were cards!



Oh wait, there's more....the rabbit...with a 'don't be late' sign on her very expecting belly :)


.....this is them in a spontaneous congo line that erupted during the entertainment




All the guests made hats.


And I even got to play the piano....well, the keyboard.



The food was amazing....and it was really a good time. I am so impressed with the people I get to work with!! They're truly amazing.

No comments: