Tuesday 21 June 2011

Missionary Life

I was listening to a program on The Mormon Channel called Enduring It Well. It was an interview with Elizabeth Smart's parents. There was a lot on the program that touched me - but the thing that prompted me to write on my blog was a little bit at the very end of the program. When the interview was recorded Elizabeth Smart was serving her mission in France. Her parents said that she said serving a mission was the hardest thing she'd ever done. They responded with, "Really? The hardest?" They went on to say she said it was the most rewarding thing, but really the hardest thing she ever did.

Isn't that amazing??! Mission are wonderful. Even though it is the hardest thing, it is the most wonderful thing to. I am not sure that there is anything that has impacted my life as much as my mission.

No comments: