Tuesday 26 July 2011

Discovering new books

I used to go to the library and scan the shelves. I rarely do that anymore. I usually go straight to the hold shelf and grab the ones there waiting for me. Thanks to my Gogle Reader I peruse my favorite blogs each day (many of which are about books) and get book recommendations that way.

That is how I found out Melanie Watt has a new book! It is so cute. I think I might read it to my students on the first day of school.


When I signed it out the librarian sad, "oh! Melanie Watt's new book! I Got to hear her speak once. I always enjoyed her books but now, after hearing her speak, I love them!"

...and then by strange coincidence. Ran into an interview with Melanie Watt on a blog. You can read it here.

I would love to hear her speak!

No comments: