Saturday 23 July 2011

Go Stamps Go!

Tonight I worked my first Stampeders Game. It is all a part of the swim club fundraising. I had an amazing twist of fate with being paired up with Brenda Winkler! I knew her from my stake where I grew up in BC. She later moved to Calgary around when I did and we hung out prior to getting married. I probably hadn't seen her for 20 years. And then tonight we were paired up at a cash register at the game. It was really fun to catch up with her!

I have to say that a football game has a totally different atmosphere than a baseball game. It was a real party atmosphere! And the fun never ended. There were always people in line. I was astounded at how busy it was. But then again, being busy is better than standing around, that is for sure!

Anyway, it was a good time. Looking forward to doing it again!

No comments: