Friday 9 December 2011

Charlie Brown Tree

When I got to my classroom this morning this is what was sitting on my desk:

So cute!

There was a card that said:

No matter how big or how small
your role is...
Every effort, every smile,
every carding word
ties into
the success of the students
both today
and tomorrow!!

Thank-you for your hard work and
dedication!!
We appreciate you so much!

Merry Christmas!

FFCA NWE School Council


I am SO grateful to work where I do. I love working with people who all really like each other. I love working with people who are just genuinely good people. I appreciate the generosity and kindness everyone shows. I feel privileged to work there! There seriously cannot be a better place to work! ....and it isn't even about all the presents I am getting :)

No comments: