Saturday 30 June 2012

What I'm Reading This Week...Book a Day Challenge: TBR List

Here are the books I hope to read this week:

Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins)

Have to read this one to finally finish off the series, and to get Jill off my back!

Women of Character (Black and Woodger)

One of the most thoughtful gifts I received this week! One of my students gave it to me. I think I had one conversation with his mom one time and she found out I'm LDS (they have someone in their familiy who is also LDS and was going on a mission). She gave this book to me for an end of year gift. I was so touched! It fits so well with all we strive to be at our school, and is something I will really love reading.

Room (Donoghue)

I borrowed this from a co-worker months ago and really must read it and give it back to her before she heads off for a year in Abu dhabi.

The Key of Do (Frechette)

Mama's Going to Buy You a Mockingbird (Little)

Ellen's Secret (Kean Booker)


I found these three books on a bench outside the library the other day. It turns out someone left them there as a part of the Canada Day Release Challenge. A sticker on each book said: Books are being released across Canada this week to celebrate Canada's birthday and Canadian authors) and then this website.  I'm exciting to be a part of it!

You Don't Sweat Much for a Fat Girl (Rivenbark)

Everyone needs a good laugh now and then!

No comments: