Thursday 2 August 2012

Gratitude Challenge - Aug 2

1. I'm thankful for impromptu free nights. Usually Thursday are our crazy night - swimming, cubs, YW, Opp night, Bishopric meeting - but tonight all there is an Opp Night at the office! Allen suggested we go to a movie after - so we did: Allen, Peirce and I. Love being able to do things together on the spur of the moment like that!

2. I'm thankful for good friends. Tonight I got to go see a friend from school and have a good visit. It was so great! I really love the people that I work with.

3. I'm grateful Jill is making some friends in Edmonton. She said she went to mutual and it was a great time and by the end of the night they all were hugging each other to say good bye. Yea!

I sent a note to my friend who I got to visit with tonight to thank her and tell her how great I think she is. She is one of those people who approaches everything with a smile. She is great to work with because while she maintains high standards, she is realistic and so helpful in helping me become a better teacher. I think she is great!

No comments: