Friday 17 August 2012

Picture Books To End the Week...and a new blog!

I've been thinking for a while to start a new blog and have all my book posts on a separate blog. I decided it's time. It may be a good way for me to organize books by topic so that when I'm doing something where I think, "I swear I read a book that would work for this" I can look it up by topics. I thought about figuring out a way to transfer all the posts here about books - but I'm not sure I even want to start on that venture. It would be a long to do list!

I'll finish off my summer reading challenge list on this blog though, with links to the new blog.

41/58   There Is A Bird On Your Head (Mo Willems)

42/58 We'll Paint the Octopus Red Stephanie Stuve-Bodeen)

43/58 Just a Second (Steve Jenkins)

44/58 Chrysanthemum (Kevin Henkes)

45/58 Brothers At Bat (Audrey Vernick)

46/58 Once Upon A Cool Motorcycle Dude (Kevin O'Malley)

You know, I think I just might make it to 58!!

P.S. My new blog is: You should read...

No comments: