Friday 31 October 2014

Exercise

I follow a librarian on Twitter and his blog as well who is also a runner. He has an amazing streak of never missing a day if running....it is in the 500s or something like that. I see his comments and often think I should do that.

Well, this week I finally started. I am now five for five. It has been tough. Tuesday I went to an exercise class that one of my co-workers runs. These legs haven't done any squats for years. Even though the class was pretty low key, it took me days before I could walk without wincing. I still went out and walked though. I am so proud of myself!! I plan to continue.

I also decided that I will keep a list of benefits of exercise. I decided while I was walking during the lunch hour today that there really are many benefits besides health benefits.




No comments: