Wednesday 27 January 2016

Day 27 Meetings Meetings Meetings

I still have my ward calling. Last night I had a meeting with the RS activity committee. Tonight I had a stake meeting to go to. Tomorrow there is a ward RS presidency meeting (I have to miss that one because instead I'm going to be doing parent/teacher interviews all evening). Then Saturday we're having a stake RS presidency meeting. That's a lot of RS for one week!!

I was really tossed about the meeting tonight. It is book club tonight. I really love going to book club. I didn't commit myself until today. In the end, I gave up going to book club and did my duty. It was a spirit filled meeting, so it was a good choice in the end.



I thought about taking a picture of the crowd at my meeting tonight when I played the piano. Seemed like not a good idea.  This is all I got.

On the way, I consoled myself about missing book club by stopping at Chapters and picking up the books for the next two months. Nothing warms my heart like a new book or two!

No comments: