Wednesday 13 April 2016

Day 104 Single Adults

No picture today. Taking one would have seemed kind of weird.

I went to a meeting with the single adult committee for the region. They ask for the Relief Society's support and I guess our stake is the host stake for the region. Sounds like a big meeting...but it wasn't. It was just me and another guy. It was interesting to learn about the single adult organization. They serve everyone who is single from age 45 to ???. They don't get a lot of people coming out, all for various reasons.

It's a weird spot for me to be in because when I've had an assignment to organize activities for people my goal is to always try to get a lot of people to come out. They don't seem to worry about that - which I understand.

This is going to be interesting to be involved with!

No comments: