Friday 1 April 2016

Day 92 Authors, driving, schizophrenic dogs and kale salad!

This was Jill and Chico on the way home from the pool today. Traffic was really slow so Jill decided to "rest her eyes" a bit. It wasn't long until they were BOTH snoring!


Chico and I have spent a lot of time together this week. He comes with me almost everywhere. Today I went to the school to use the computer - mostly for a change of scenery and a more comfortable chair to sit in while I worked. I've been working on transcribing an interview for Sharp Magazine. It has been so interesting! The interview was with Joe Hill, an author. I love it when authors talk about their craft. I was so absorbed in what I was doing today that I didn't hear one of the maintenance guys come along - that is, until Chico decided he should reprimand him and try to eat him. Chico really doesn't make good first impressions. The maintenance guy had said, "Gee, he's really vicious." While Jill was holding him in the car she wondered aloud how anyone could think Chico was vicious.

I think perhaps Chico might be schizophrenic. There are many sides to that crazy dog.

Today's special treat was a great kale salad! We also had sweet potato fries and left over sloppy joes on toast. So good!!


No comments: