Sunday 31 December 2017

Bullet Journal for 2018

I'm so excited about 2018. Not that I have any big things planned - but I am going to use a bullet journal this year! For years I used a Franklin Covey planner. I still have guilt over not using it - but I found I had to go electronic. I've loved it. I do still miss paper though so every year I try to keep a journal in a planner type book. That's where I write all the stuff I don't want to put publicly out on my blog. :)

I've struggled to find something I love as much as a Franklin Covey planner. I think I finally have it! This year I'm going to use a bullet journal! I've been looking at blogs online for page ideas and I'm really excited. There's something about paper, journals and nice pens.

No automatic alt text available.

No comments: