2. I feel happier when I exercise.
3. It is good solitude time.
4. I feel proud of myself when I find the time to fit it in.
5. It helps me feel good.
6. I need the air!
7. It is a good time to memorize scriptures, quotes and poetry.
8. I think that I have fewer peri-menopause symptoms when I am walking regularly (no night sweats!)
9. I seem to boarder on high blood pressure and exercise helps to lower it.
10. Something happens when we exercise that fights cancer.
11. It is good for the brain.
12. It's good for my spirituality (see article below)
13. I started a string...I can't stop now!
Besides, the greats train every day! Michael Phelps training every single day for five
Great article: http://everydayfeminism.com/2013/02/how-to-exercise-out-of-self-love-not-fat-shaming/
TV News program on walking
Not your typical runner: http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/fat-girl-running-blogger-challenges-stereotypes-miles-time-n426091
Exercise and spirituality from: LDS Living